This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, trying to understand the rules here

Hi folks. Obviously I'm a newcomer here, but also to vdrums and drumming. I can tell this is a great community with lots of great people and information. Unfortunately I'm already discouraged with my first experience here. I made a post in The Lounge which was asking for general thoughts on my recording set up with a desktop PC. It was clear to me that I had included no technical questions or discussion about specific products, yet it looks like the post was deleted.

As a new user here, it would be nice if this happened if I could perhaps receive some message explaining why a post was deleted. I read the rules ahead of time and double checked my post, but I still can't figure it out. I'd like to re-post it but of course don't know where it should go. Is it safe to assume that since it was deleted it should be in the Products forum? Of course the irony is that I can't post it to even ask or else that post would get deleted

Anyway, I hope things go better for me and I figure out how things are done. It would be great to be a part of a community, since there aren't many for those playing VDRUMS Many thanks.
    Roland TD-15 (upgraded pads); Mackie ProFX8; Samson D1200 + 2xD208; Windows 10 Desktop PC

Oh yes, in my post that was deleted I also asked how to add a signature to my profile to include my hardware. I looked through the Profile and User Settings and somehow can't seem to find it. Thanks!
    Roland TD-15 (upgraded pads); Mackie ProFX8; Samson D1200 + 2xD208; Windows 10 Desktop PC

Comment

Ok I was able to find my post when I got a message telling me someone replied to it. It wasn't deleted, but was moved to Performance: Studio. It might help new users to update the message in the Lounge? Anyway glad I figured it out. Cheers.

Comment

This one will be moved as well. When it is, you can search that forum for the answer to your signature question. Please take a moment to read the forum descriptions.
        Alan

Comment

Working...
        X