Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

How to close thread?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to close thread?

I've successfully saled somethin in a forum. I'd like to close the thread now. The sticky post for sales says I should close the thread now - but I can't find the option!
    TD-11 with 1xPDX 100 and 2x 12" drum-tec Diabolo pads, VH-11, CY 15R, CY-8 + various VSTi's.

There is a "settings" wheel at the top of threads you created in the classified section. Click the wheel and look for "close thread". You should only be able to see this on your own threads, and you must be signed in to see it. If you cannot see it, sign out, clear your cookies and cache (just as a precaution), and sign back in.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Could you please point me to this "wheel"? I can't see it, neither under Vivaldi browser 1.0.403.24 (Beta 3) or FF 45 (Windows). I've logged out and in and clear the cookies.
      TD-11 with 1xPDX 100 and 2x 12" drum-tec Diabolo pads, VH-11, CY 15R, CY-8 + various VSTi's.

Comment

Not sure what to tell you. I have it in FF. I assume others do. Maybe this is an issue I am unaware of. I have not heard anyone else mention it. If anyone else reading this does not have the ability to delete their thread in classifieds, please let me know
        Alan
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

I can't delete my post under for sale,classifieds,Alex.kjob3022 FS/US TD-30 module,PD-128SBC posted on 8-06-16 and edit on 8-24-16.I would like to delete everything and start over,lots to sell and would like to use this venue,thanks for any help,Ken
          1-td-30module,1-,pd128sbc,3-pd-105,1-pd120wh,2-cy-8,1-td10EXP. module- DDRUM4 SE STEALTH MESH HEAD/BLACK POWDER RACK,2 BEHRINGER 2031A MONITORS,KRK 10"SUB/BEHRINGER 1204 MIXER,VIC FIRTH/VATER

Comment

Originally posted by kjob3022 View Post
            I can't delete my post under for sale,classifieds,Alex.kjob3022 FS/US TD-30 module,PD-128SBC posted on 8-06-16 and edit on 8-24-16.I would like to delete everything and start over,lots to sell and would like to use this venue,thanks for any help,Ken
            Deleted.
            Alan

Comment

Thanks Alan,appreciate it,Kenny
              1-td-30module,1-,pd128sbc,3-pd-105,1-pd120wh,2-cy-8,1-td10EXP. module- DDRUM4 SE STEALTH MESH HEAD/BLACK POWDER RACK,2 BEHRINGER 2031A MONITORS,KRK 10"SUB/BEHRINGER 1204 MIXER,VIC FIRTH/VATER

Comment

Working...
              X