Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Which domain / cookie on white list for vdrums login?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which domain / cookie on white list for vdrums login?

I am using the Vivaldi browser and it's set to delete cookies after closing, only keeping those on a white list. Normally, I just add the domain with an asterisk for the server name. This does not work with vdrums.com. What do I have to whitelist to keep logged in via the cookie?

Cheers,
    seasack
    TD-11 with 1xPDX 100 and 2x 12" drum-tec Diabolo pads, VH-11, CY 15R, CY-8 + various VSTi's.

Add the www.

Also, be sure to check the "remember me".
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Stupid me! the right syntax on the white list was and is [*.]vdrums.com - but I had the wrong tld! Thanks anyway! Your post made me look at my entry more closely.
      TD-11 with 1xPDX 100 and 2x 12" drum-tec Diabolo pads, VH-11, CY 15R, CY-8 + various VSTi's.

Comment

Working...
      X