Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Viewing all the pictures!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sox
    replied
    Thanks Clint

At least I can take a look at quite a few of them en masse!

Just found out, if you type in a more specific description after the original text, it narrows the search down i.e. site:vdrums.com octapad

sox
    Last edited by sox; 01-10-16, 05:39 AM. Reason: Add more info

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    ^ Ditto

Leave a comment:

• ClintTweed
    replied
    Interesting question. I don't know if it's supported by the forum software but here's a way to get many of them:

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...sch&gws_rd=ssl

Leave a comment:

• sox
    started a topic Viewing all the pictures!

Viewing all the pictures!

It is possible to set up a viewing area to see all of the pics that have been posted here over the years? I know on some other forums I belong to they have like a picture library that can be browsed or searched independently of the forum text posts. When someone uploads a picture it automatically is available in the pic library.
    I've been trying to look at various peoples setups to get some fresh ideas on redoing my kit and it's been difficult as the search brings me text but doesn't tell me if there is a pic attached. Might be a nice feature to be able to just browse the pics

Regards

sox
Working...
X