This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing all the pictures!

It is possible to set up a viewing area to see all of the pics that have been posted here over the years? I know on some other forums I belong to they have like a picture library that can be browsed or searched independently of the forum text posts. When someone uploads a picture it automatically is available in the pic library.
    I've been trying to look at various peoples setups to get some fresh ideas on redoing my kit and it's been difficult as the search brings me text but doesn't tell me if there is a pic attached. Might be a nice feature to be able to just browse the pics

Regards

sox
    On YouTube: Playing Drum'n'Bass live with TD12 and SPD-S: Gig in Budapest
    With TD20-KX on SoundCloud
    Now sporting a TD30KV kit....
    "Trust Me, I'm a Professional"

Interesting question. I don't know if it's supported by the forum software but here's a way to get many of them:

https://www.google.com/search?um=1&h...sch&gws_rd=ssl

Comment

^ Ditto
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Clint

At least I can take a look at quite a few of them en masse!

Just found out, if you type in a more specific description after the original text, it narrows the search down i.e. site:vdrums.com octapad

sox
        Last edited by sox; 01-10-16, 05:39 AM. Reason: Add more info
        On YouTube: Playing Drum'n'Bass live with TD12 and SPD-S: Gig in Budapest
        With TD20-KX on SoundCloud
        Now sporting a TD30KV kit....
        "Trust Me, I'm a Professional"

Comment

Working...
        X