Announcement

Collapse

Forum Talk Posting Guidelines

vBULLETIN DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST PRODUCT OR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Slow again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow again?

I noticed things getting slower again?
    Time to post is around 10 - 12 seconds.
    Time out errors are also back? (something about no response).
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

and yesterday the site was down for over two hours. . . .

Comment

I noticed that also.
      Me and you again!!!?
      We are special I guess.
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

No, you guys are just the only complainers.

Our hosting was working ​on the server yesterday due to a crash. They emailed last night to say they had repaired the issue, but were continuing to tweak other issues.

Websites/servers will have issues from time to time. There is no need to gripe every single time there is a hiccup.
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

^ That post too under a second to post.
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
          X