Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Today's Posts" missing some posts

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Today's Posts" missing some posts

I have vDrums open to "Today’s Posts". I assumed this would list all messages, communications, listing, etc. that were posted on the current date (i.e., TODAY). However, I have just noticed this is not the case -- I am missing a few posts, particularly some from the VST & Samples form. Any suggestions?

I'll have to look into it.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I too have noticed that no posts from the "Foyer area" show up in "Today's Posts". I don't think they ever did though. But they should!
      "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

And NO, I don't know why it's always us two guys Alan LOL

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

I've written one of the developers to take a look at it. I confirm there are things missing from the link, but it could be in the construction of the link. I'm using a default link that seems like it should pull everything. However, this lines up with a couple of other things I have experienced during the past year where some forums act like they aren't tied into the big picture. That's another whole topic.
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I also noticed a new behavior.

Clicking on latest topics, I get a list.
            If I look at a thread, coming back to latest topics, that thread is gone.
            DTX700, eDRUMin 4+10, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH
            Kit Pix http://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=613

My new venture, HiEnd Speakers. : voglosounds.com

Comment

That's not new.
              Alan

Comment

I removed a few "exclude" markups. See if I've corrected the problem. It's kind of a guessing game because of the way they have it designed. Their navigation links were never designed for easy editing.

Note, any type of previous private messages or visitor messages will no longer show in this area. I'm trying to keep that link for "posts" only.
                Alan

Comment

I think you may have nailed it!
                  Good job Alan.

Comment

I'll consider this resolved. Initially, this area had issues, and I could not tweak the links. That must have been improved in an update, as I simply never revisited the issue. Maybe now I can consider tweaking further for improvement of additional links.
                    Alan

Comment

Just as a follow up, this issue was resolved recently, and confirmed.
                      Alan

Comment

Working...
                      X