Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD11-KV + SD2.3 = poor sound in real time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD11-KV + SD2.3 = poor sound in real time

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well...

I have a little problem and as wondering if anyone can help me with this...

Heres the story...

I have td11-kv connected to a Macbook Pro ( 2010, os x 10.9, 8GB ram) via usb cable. I use garage band with superior drummer to trigger sounds and here my problem starts...

Inside SD, when I click in a particular instrument of the "visual drums" (tom, snare, bass drum, etc) i get a "rich" sound as expected. Very good sound.

If I record some track in garage band and them play, I also get a "rich" sound... I don't know if rich sound is the word to express myself here, but i think you get the point. I get the sound as expected, a very good sound.

My problem is when I want to play and listen at the same time, like a live play. I connect my headphones to headphone out jack on MBP and play.. but in these case the sound is much worse... a poor, thinner sound, without life, if you know what i mean...

Does anyone know what could be the problem !?

I have also tried with the free version of Addictive Drums and the something occurs..

Thanks a lot,
    Ruddy

Could be all kinds of things...

- You may want to check your headphones first and make sure they're okay.

- Next, make sure there are no unwanted equalizers in the signal path, i.e. bypass them, turn them off.

- Turn the physical volume of your TD-11 down in order to check that your internal TD-11 sounds don't mess with SD via USB-audio.

- Maybe the trigger settings of SD needs adjustment, too.

HTH

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X