Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-30KV Triggering Module Sounds Instead of Super Drummer Samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30KV Triggering Module Sounds Instead of Super Drummer Samples

I'm sure this is a stupid question and an easy answer, but I've followed the VST primer and have my TD-30 hooked up to my laptop with the new USB driver. SD recognizes TD-30 as the audio output and as the MIDI in. I can play the SD samples on the laptop and hear them through my headphones output on my TD-30 and I can play a pad and see it triggering SD, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the pads to play the SD samples instead of the module samples when I strike them!!! How do I get my TD-30 to trigger SD samples instead of playing the TD-30 samples?

If I understand you correctly.... I don't think I do, I think you need to slide your faders all the way down on the module so you aren't hearing the module sounds.
    Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
    Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
    Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

you can leave the sliders as they are, just do the following:
      Setup -> F5 -> F3 (Midi) -> F2 (Global) -> Local Control: OFF

cheers
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Equipment: Roland TD-30KV with Superior Drummer 2 (Avatar, Metal Foundry & Roots Bundle)

Comment

Working...
      X