Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cymbals not triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cymbals not triggering

Hi

having a problem when playing SD with my TD12, when i hit a cymbal at the same time as say the snare, or snare and kick the cymbal doesnt trigger. It is becoming quite annoying. I checked the pads by playing the pads through the TD-12 module and they work fine. would anyone have any ideas

Thanks Ben
    TD-12 Mac os x 10.7 2.5Ghz 16Gb ram SD2 Avatar, Metal Factory, C & V, Steven Slate 4

Hi

after reading the forum i think i will try reducing the xtalk and see if that has any effect, keep ya posted haha
    TD-12 Mac os x 10.7 2.5Ghz 16Gb ram SD2 Avatar, Metal Factory, C & V, Steven Slate 4

Comment

Yep - crosstalk is yer guy there. As low numbers as possible without getting mad crosstalk.
      --
      West London, UK.
      TD-11 module | DTXplorer rack | 3 x tp65 | 12" millenuim mesh head snare | cy-5, pcy65s and pcy150 cymbals | fd8 hh | krigg kick trigger w/ mapex raptor pedal.

Comment

Working...
      X