TMC-6 via TD-20 and superior drummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMC-6 via TD-20 and superior drummer

Pffff, I've got the toys but more and more I get the feeling I lack the proper knowledge, let alone the talents

But... Then there's vdrums.com!!!

Anyone here who can advice me how to setup MIDI for the TMC-6 so I can use it with my TD-20 and Superior Drummer?

The TMC-6 does work with my TD-20 alone (MIDI channel 11 = percussion channel on TD-20).

But when I interface the TD-20 (via my RME babyface) to Superior Drummer (using Toontrack solo), none of the TMC-6 trigger inputs seem to work, while the TD-20 trigger inputs work fine.

Is it a matter of MIDI thru? Other MIDI channel(s)? MIDI channel Omni (I've tried the latter, but then I get no signal at all)

If possible, I would like to set things up so I can use the TD-20/TMC-6 stand alone (TD-20 sounds) or in conjunction with Superior Drummer without recabling and "programmig".

Thanks in advance!

Martijn
    Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV ad5
    VH-12, KD-120, 3x PD-125, 2x PD-105, 2x PD-85, 2x CY-14, CY-15R, CY-12C, BT-1, 2x Trigera D14, 3x CY-5, 4x 4" Koby drums Nano-pad... G.A.S. :-s

SETUP, MIDI, GLOBAL, Soft Thru ON?

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by BarT View Post
      SETUP, MIDI, GLOBAL, Soft Thru ON?

Bruce
      Yep... it actualy was that simple!

And of course some fooling around with note numbers to map the trigger inputs/zones with a sound... Yes, I still got some learning to do

Thanks Bruce!
      Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV ad5
      VH-12, KD-120, 3x PD-125, 2x PD-105, 2x PD-85, 2x CY-14, CY-15R, CY-12C, BT-1, 2x Trigera D14, 3x CY-5, 4x 4" Koby drums Nano-pad... G.A.S. :-s

Comment

Working...
      X