X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pedrocaseiro
    replied
    Originally posted by veloson69 View Post
    Nir Z snare is one of the choices as part of Superior 2 - not on the TD9 itself. I assume that was your query?
    Veloso is nothing to do with my actual name, so don't think there's any portuguese in there.........but who knows?

Yep question answered. Thanks

LOL who knows...
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• veloson69
    replied
    Originally posted by pedrocaseiro View Post
    Hi Veloso.

I also have a TD9 sound module. Could you put some light on that Nir Z snare?

By the way, your last name Veloso sounds portuguese. Are you a portuguese descendent?
    Cheers
    Nir Z snare is one of the choices as part of Superior 2 - not on the TD9 itself. I assume that was your query?
    Veloso is nothing to do with my actual name, so don't think there's any portuguese in there.........but who knows?

Leave a comment:

• pedrocaseiro
    replied
    Originally posted by veloson69 View Post
    Thanks Bruce. Yeah you're right about the TD9 sounds as well, it's just that the rimshot sound on the TD9 is a more balanced, rounded sound like you would get on an acoustic snare when hitting the rim and the head at the same time.
    Just finding the rimshot on the Nir Z snare (my drum of choice) a bit on the weak side so probably best not use it.
    Cheers.
    Hi Veloso.

I also have a TD9 sound module. Could you put some light on that Nir Z snare?

By the way, your last name Veloso sounds portuguese. Are you a portuguese descendent?
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• veloson69
    replied
    Thanks Bruce. Yeah you're right about the TD9 sounds as well, it's just that the rimshot sound on the TD9 is a more balanced, rounded sound like you would get on an acoustic snare when hitting the rim and the head at the same time.
    Just finding the rimshot on the Nir Z snare (my drum of choice) a bit on the weak side so probably best not use it.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• BarT
    replied
    No, it's not possible to have both, even with TD-9 sounds.

Bruce

Leave a comment:

• veloson69
    replied
    Anyone?.

Leave a comment:

• veloson69
    started a topic Superior 2 and TD9

Superior 2 and TD9

A quick question re. snare triggering - I can't seem to get S2 to trigger a rimshot and snare head simultaneously. I seem to be able to do this using the actual TD9 sounds but not S2; seems to be one or the other. Any ideas or is even possible to have both?
    Cheers!
Working...
X