Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-9KX with BFD2... nightmare.

Hi All,

I'm having a mess of a time getting BFD2 to work with my TD-9. I have a number of issues.

1. I saw a keymap for TD9KX/BFD2 on this site somewhere...for the life of me, I can't find it. Can anybody help?

2. I'm also having latency issues. I'm using an Edirol M-16DX for an audio interface and have no problem with latency for my guitar... but the drums....suck. I'm using a USB M-audio UNO to plug the drums into my computer, so I'm wondering if this is the problem (USB 1.0 I think).

3. I seem to be having crosstalk issues when I try to use the learn function.

Has anybody got this working well? BFD2 sounds AMAZING when used with my midi controller.... I want to get this working so I can play real-time.

Thanks in advance,
    J

I had it working fine. Try the td20 key map in bfd. I had a td9 but now have the td20. My old td9 tracks all work with the td20 keymap.
    The latency is in the audio buffer settings. I have only used sound cards with built in midi,so I am not sure about your setup. I have been getting very low latency with the firestudio project.
    Peter

Comment

Working...
    X