Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toontrack Funk Masters !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toontrack Funk Masters !

Do not remember a thread about this one ....:

http://www.toontrack.com/ezx.asp#funkmasters

Listen to the demos .. watch the videos !

Ordered mine today through Florida Music Co... let's see when it will be shipped.

My first real experience with Ez X S2 .. let's see how it plays.. if it plays as good as S2 .. with these sounds .. gonna be fun.

Pim
    Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Great videos. Nice link.

Comment

Does look interesting, but for me the kits are too small. I'd like a couple of extra cymbals. However, as something to integrate into SD2.......

Comment

Just a heads up . Toontrack has a promo until december 31st.. buy one .. get one ez pack for free .. please check their website for details!

Music123 has a promo as well... 15% off using promo code gift123 ... the ezx pack .. cost me 58 dollars and free shipping ... and also will get another pack for free... two packs for 58 bucks .. it is a steal...

Again. just a heads up ...

Pim
        Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

We are supporting the promo also. You buy one and have to download the second so make sure you have a fast connection! Also, the same for Superior, buy superior and get a free expansion pack.

EZXpansion buy 1 get 1 free.

Superior 2.0 plus free EZXpansion

Here's you very own 15% off works on anything not just the Toontrack products.
          Code to enter at checkout: vdrum15
          EZ Drummer, EZXpansion, Superior and More! sigpic

Comment

So I got it .. and it sounds damn good.

WIth S2 I put up a kit with 5 toms ... the hi-hat works really nicely. Foot splashes come easily (do not know now if it is the library... or the vh12 I got again .. or the TD20 expansion .. or a combination of the three!).

There are rim shots for the toms and also bell/ride sounds for the crash cymbals .. very neat. The effects I did not mess with them yet ... vinyl and so on .

Anyways loved this pack ... and recorded a quick song with it .. here is the file:

http://www.4shared.com/account/file/...k_Masters.html

Pim

Comment

Hey Pim,

I think there may be something wrong with the link.

Steve
              No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

OOps .. lets see now:

http://www.4shared.com/file/78986355...ified=648bf1d4

Pim

Comment

Sounds great Pim!
                  Damian Blunt
                  Toontrack Quality Assurance Manager
                  TD-20 RMP-12 (Snare) PD-125, 2 x PD-105, 1 x KD-120, VH-12, CY-15R, CY-14, CY-12R/C, 2 x CY-8, CY-5, MDS-12C

Comment

It plays really nice Grandaddy and sounds "ready" . It is my first experience with EZ ... me like it. I got EZX DFH pack as well .. and submitted for the extra Nashville :-)

Thanks for the kind words.

Pim

Comment

I would love to hear it. I can't get the link to play.
                      Peter

Comment

Peter.. did you try the second link posted?

http://www.4shared.com/file/78986355...ified=648bf1d4

Pim

Comment

Thanks for sharing. What backing track is that?

Gear: TD-12 module, CY-14C crash, Yamaha PCY-135 crash, CY-12R/C crash, CY-15R/C ride, CY-12C & FD-7 hi-hat setup, MDS-12 rack, PD-125 snare, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105 floor tom, Presonus FP10, MacBook Pro 13", Superior Drummer 2.3, Logic 9 Studio, JH Audio JH-5 Pro IEM, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro cans, Gretsch Renown maple acoustic kit (Zildjian cymbals, Remo heads, Gibraltar/DW hardware)

Comment

Baker,

It is from Turn it up Lay it down .. funk . On a side note it is a shame I did not really got locked with some of the bass grooves during the song .... it was really a quickie :-)

Pim

Comment

The Funks sound way better than the stock NY kit in S2 imho.

In S2, you can add more single pieces, even in EZX kits, mix and match to hearts content, create gigantic kits out of the entire Toontrack line, so there is not a problem with getting more cymbals.

Comment

Working...
                              X