Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Ferrone kit Platinum samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Ferrone kit Platinum samples

The fxpansion forum has a photo of the Steve Ferrone kit from the Jim Scott pack with the channel layout. It looks like it is going to be a great smooth,full sounding kit,considering the instrument choice,drummer and engineer. They also have Chad Smith.

Apparently,it can't be released until BFD2.1 is out,because there are extra mono room mic and crushed mic channels. It would be great to hear some samples!

Peter

I just posted a video on YouTube of Steve playing this kit on a Yamaha DTXtremeIII SP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUX6l45x4iE

Rail
    Last edited by PlatinumSamples; 03-08-10, 12:54 AM.
    Platinum Samples
    www.platinumsamples.comsigpic

Comment

Nice natural sounding kit and the cymbals are amazing! I have this library and the ride and hi-hat not only sound great but play amazingly well from an E drum kit. The crashes are very smooth as well. I have used these cymbals with this kit and with other kits as well. The Chad Smith kick in there too has a very nice deep sound.
      Peter

Comment

I have to have this one. Love it. Great job Rail!

Comment

Thanks Dave.

Rail
          Platinum Samples

Comment

Hi is this library going to be released for Superior Drummer 2.0 engine? I have got Evil Drums and I think it sounds great and I would really love to have this one available in Superior format as well. Thanks. Regards, Marcin
            Last edited by Martinooo29; 03-21-10, 10:06 AM.
            ]

Comment

Sounds very nice.
              Roland Td-11KV, Alesis SamplePad, DW5000 pedal, Vater 7A sticks.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Marcin,

If Evil Drums SDX does well, then our next SDX pack will be our Andy Johns Classic Drums and after that Jim Scott Rock Drums...

Cheers,

Rail
                Platinum Samples

Comment

Thanks Rail, I hope that it sells very well than and look forward with anticipation to buy the collection you will have on offer. It really plays perfect with Superior Drummer 2.0. Regards, Marcin
                  ]

Comment

Working...
                  X