Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using Ableton's Session Drums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nitromullet
    replied
    Been curious about Session Drums for Ableton myself, specifically the sounds. There are some clips on the Ableton site, but are there any people on here using Session drums with their e kit? How does it feel/sound? I like that it's a native Ableton plug-in, but the sound is what really matters.

Leave a comment:

• slirak
    started a topic Anyone using Ableton's Session Drums?

Anyone using Ableton's Session Drums?

Hi all,

I use a TD12 kit and I'm quite happy with the playing response when using the TD12 module's internal sounds.

I got myself the Ableton Live native sample library Session Drums when I upgraded to Live 7 a few months back and really like some of the kits, but I've never quite gotten it to respond "naturally" to my playing, not the way the TD12 module does. My main problems are with the hi-hat and cymbals. I feel kind of lost as to what to tweak.

Anyone of you folks using the Session Drums library? Any tweaking tips? Can you get it to work nicely with a TD12 or should I move on to Superior/BFD et al?

/Jonas
Working...
X