Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to MIDI with a TD-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to MIDI with a TD-6

Hello i'm new to the forums here and i hope to learn a lot from here But that will be no problem i think ^^

I have a question. I read a lot on this forum but still don't know that good about what i try to figure out. I saw all the things about MIDI and EZdrummer and cubase and vdrumlib and things. i thought that sounds realy realistic. I have bought a MIDI cable and i already have vdrumlib, cubase 4 and EZdrummer on my PC. Now was my question as following. I connected my drums with my PC but what other things are there to do before i can play on my drums with the EZdrummer and the samples of it. I also try to record all the pads and things in different audio tracks on this way. But i don't know exactly how to do does. Sorry for my very bad english but i hope i did explain my story good for you people to understand what i mean. I hope somebody can help me out with this. It all looks realy hard to do in my opinion. But maby it's just that i don't know exactly what to do.

Thanks

Not hard at all. You just have to learn it. First you install cubase and ez drummer. Put EZ drummer in the VST plugins folder in the steinberg/cubase folder, doesn't matter what version, it should be there. Then you open a new blank project. then open EZ drummer in the VST instruments window. Right-click where you normally have your tracks and add a midi track. Then choose EZ Drummer in the stereo out (middle of the screen to the left). Then you upgrade to Superior 2 cause EZ drummer is crap.

Comment

Working...
    X