Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bfd2 Problems !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bfd2 Problems !!

You're not only being an idiot, you're asking other people to be idiots as well. BFD2 has a perfectly working demo - there's no need for what you're asking.

Steve
    No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

Wow, if you want to get a crack/serial for the program there are for more easier ways then trying to do it this way. Plus this puts your name out there and you can end up getting in trouble this way. *shakes head*
      Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamCooney View Post
        Wow, if you want to get a crack/serial for the program there are for more easier ways then trying to do it this way. Plus this puts your name out there and you can end up getting in trouble this way. *shakes head*
        "Screw" that - you don't get to steal something for a tryout - period.

Edited so I don't get banned.
        Last edited by Relayer; 09-17-08, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Sorry guys for been a real axxhole !! I really didn't mean to cause any upset, this wont happen again. Thanks for the replys

Comment

Originally posted by Relayer View Post
            "Screw" that - you don't get to steal something for a tryout - period.

Edited so I don't get banned.
            Obviously you don't need to do that for a demo.
            I don't condone pirating anyways, it's just a simple fact that 98% of software can be found and cracked on the internet, plan and simple.
            Check out my NEW eBay Store: V-Drum Emporium!

Comment

BFD2 has a perfectly working demo - there's no need for what you're asking.
              Although merely playing Devil's advocate here, the demo only demonstrates the sound quality, GUI, and workflow. It doesn't, however, give any indication of resource dependancy due to it's massively stripped down sample layers and kit size.

I'd be royally miffed off if I got the full software only to find I could run a kit of equivalent scale to the demo!

Comment

Fair enough. Give him your serial number then, and when BFD phones home, you can both hire the same defense attorney.

Seriously, if you don't know whether or not your system can handle a certain plugin, you probably shouldn't invest in a resource-taxing and complex program like BFD2. If your system meets minimum requirements and you can't get it to work, you can get your money back.

Mostly, I'm just trying to scare this kid out of doing something stupid.

Steve

Comment

Fair enough. Give him your serial number then, and when BFD phones home, you can both hire the same defense attorney.

Seriously, if you don't know whether or not your system can handle a certain plugin, you probably shouldn't invest in a resource-taxing and complex program like BFD2. If your system meets minimum requirements and you can't get it to work, you can get your money back.

Mostly, I'm just trying to scare this kid out of doing something stupid.

Steve
                  Fair enough back at you.

As I said, Devil's advocate.

Comment

Hi guys as i said i am really sorry to of caused upset and this really isn't my style. I love been a member here and last night when i posted i'd had a drink and was really tired and not thinking straight. Once again many thanks for the replys and see you on the better side of the forum !!

Comment

No worries M8.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                      X