Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td-9/superior 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td-9/superior 2

I just got me a roland td-9 kit and module. plus i just ordered superior 2.0 for samples. i was hoping for some kinda tutorial on how to set up the mapping and triggers.

I've skim-read the Superior 2.0 thread but i've decided to make a new one (don't wanna spam).

yeah

how do i interface the software with the roland module?

Do you have some kind of audio interface? You will need one for Superior (or any other drum sampler) to work correctly. Most these days have a midi interface. Once the TD9 is passing data to Toontrack Solo/Superior you may need to map a few MIDI notes to the proper sounds, but otherwise you should be set. There is a "learn" function in Superior which will help you with the mapping.

Adam

Comment

that's it? we have an e-mu external sound card. don't i need a TMC6 or something like that?

Comment

No need for the TMC6. The TD9 servers the same purpose plus has built in sounds if you didn't want to play sounds via Superior 2.

I am not familiar with your sound card, but if it has an ASIO driver for it, or asio4all will work with it you should be ok.

Adam

Comment

yeah it does. woohoo.

Comment

Working...
          X