Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superior 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior 2.0

Just read this over at toontrack. Didn't see it here, so I thought I would post it. It is a statment from Rogue, posted June 24.
    guys, just to repeat the point, right now there's no major delay but I think it's worth giving us a bit of breathing space, if I may suggest.

Please hold off your fire until the first days of July before shooting us an email to check status... right now we are spending more time answering legitimate but premature questions about when exactly specific users can expect a drop in the mailbox. These questions have no real answer since everything is out of our hands and it's clear that distributors and retailers are adding a safety margin in their ETA.

That said all the eagerness is very much appreciated. Thank you all for your ongoing patience.

I am thinking for the upgrade price, I can't go wrong snagging this. It could make silent practicing pure euphoria.
    . . . . . . . . . .

"Make me an instrument of your peace..."

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this.
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Originally posted by jrcel View Post
      I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this.
      Me too

Comment

I had my pre-ordered like a month ago.... counting down days ...
        Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

Building the PC now. I am so looking forward to saying goodbye to the Roland sounds

Comment

Addictive Drums is holding me over for now, but I too would like to get this product in the near future.

Gear: TD-12 module, CY-14C crash, Yamaha PCY-135 crash, CY-12R/C crash, CY-15R/C ride, CY-12C & FD-7 hi-hat setup, MDS-12 rack, PD-125 snare, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105 floor tom, Presonus FP10, MacBook Pro 13", Superior Drummer 2.3, Logic 9 Studio, JH Audio JH-5 Pro IEM, Sennheiser HD-280 Pro cans, Gretsch Renown maple acoustic kit (Zildjian cymbals, Remo heads, Gibraltar/DW hardware)

Comment

Anyone know if the cross-grade from EZD will allow you to keep both the EZD packs plus S2? See my signature for whats I got.
              Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Originally posted by bakerboy View Post
                Addictive Drums is holding me over for now, but I too would like to get this product in the near future.
                Same here.......

Comment

The cross-grade pricing does not mean you lose anything - you still get to keep ezdrummer and all your ezx's
                  Damian Blunt
                  Toontrack Quality Assurance Manager
                  TD-20 RMP-12 (Snare) PD-125, 2 x PD-105, 1 x KD-120, VH-12, CY-15R, CY-14, CY-12R/C, 2 x CY-8, CY-5, MDS-12C

Comment

Originally posted by grandaddy View Post
                    The cross-grade pricing does not mean you lose anything - you still get to keep ezdrummer and all your ezx's
                    Thank you!
                    Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Originally posted by csnow View Post
                      Building the PC now. I am so looking forward to saying goodbye to the Roland sounds
                      wait a minute, mister "I scored a TD20 for $100"....

oh noes! the quote police ! run!
                      Need more input, Stephanieeeeeeeee !
                      http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34189
                      ***winner of the 2007 squiggily brackety thing award***

Comment

Not getting rid of the module, just the flat sounds
                        Last edited by csnow; 06-30-08, 10:18 PM.

Comment

From the toontracks forum....

This guy is the CEO:

Hi,

We were notified that the US shipment reached our distributor today.
                          The European shipments reached the UK and the German distributor
                          today as well. The shipment sent directly to us (from where we will ship
                          Canadian orders and some European orders executed in our webshop)
                          will be delivered tomorrow (tuesday 1:st july).

With a little luck, some of you will get packages at your doors wednesday
                          or thursday depending on where you live.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperPuss View Post
                            Me too
                            Add me to the list as well.
                            It sounds like an awesome program.

I just need to save some money so when it comes out I can get my hands on it...
                            Dave
                            Sonic Orb Studios
                            My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
                            Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

Comment

Sorry for the stupid question, but can you educate those of us that are still new to the scene what Superior 2.0 does?

Comment

Working...
                              X