Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Addictive Drums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addictive Drums

i installed addictive drums and after trying it in nuendo, it played and then i decided to restart, unfortunately after doing restart the programme doesn't play. it shows that it comes midi signal, but i can hear nothing through headphones. well, i installed it again. However, after doing restart, the same story. does anybody know what's happening?

midi in: i've put my sound card
    midi out:addictive drums
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/sakis.rudiments?ref=tn_tnmn

What are you using to trigger it? The MIDI in should be coming from a MIDI device.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Jude View Post
      What are you using to trigger it? The MIDI in should be coming from a MIDI device.
      I just assumed he was referring to the MI on his soundcard. Don't know anything about Nuendo, but your MIDI OUT shouldn't fit into the equation. The audio out in AD and your DAW should be responding from the MIDI input only.

Have you tried mouse-clicking on the kit pieces to see if you get a sound? If not, something's not right in the way you have it loaded..

You might get more answers from the XLN forum.

Good luck.

Steve
      No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

Working...
      X