Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EZdrummer 3/Reaper/TD50x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZdrummer 3/Reaper/TD50x

Hi guys- I hope you can help here. I think I am really close to having things dialed in. I have the template built per a video on youtube. When I open ezdrummer in Reaper, it recognizes the appropriate pad when I click on them. When I play the Roland TD50x kit, it is not recognized. When I close Reaper, EZdrummer 3 recognizes the kit and it plays fine. Ezdrummer recognizes the Roland kit. Reaper recognizes Ez drummer and things seem to be routing correctly. Reaper is not recognizing me playing the Roland kit. Drivers are installed for the Roland kit and I used it on Reaper prior to the Ezdrummer install. I think I am close here. Can anybody help?
    Roland TD50x
    Reaper
    Acoustic- Spaun drums, Gretsch Drums & Paiste Signature Series cymbals.

Is your TD50x recognized and enabled as a Midi device in Reaper? In Reaper go to Preferences (press ctrl P), select "MIDI devices" in the left column, and in the right window there should be your TD50x, right click on it an select "enable".

Comment

Originally posted by David Courant View Post
      Is your TD50x recognized and enabled as a Midi device in Reaper? In Reaper go to Preferences (press ctrl P), select "MIDI devices" in the left column, and in the right window there should be your TD50x, right click on it an select "enable".
      Thank you, David. Just went back in and looked at that. Now Reaper is giving me an error message that the TD50x can not be enabled. That is most certainly the issue, I will dig in tonight and try to get to the bottom of it. I appreciate your help.
      Roland TD50x
      Reaper
      Acoustic- Spaun drums, Gretsch Drums & Paiste Signature Series cymbals.

Comment

That happened to me when I forgot to unplug my TD50 before powering off the Mac, I had to right click the td50 in preferences and forget the device then re enable it. Fingers crossed it all works for you easy enough
        Roland TD50K2 with a PD128 replacing a PD100, plus an extra CY12C. Late 2015 retina iMac. 32gb upgraded RAM. Focusrite 4i4. Reaper. Superior Drummer 3 with Rooms Of Hansa / Progressive Foundry / Death and Darkness. Vexpressions Arsenal / eDW famous kits vol 1

Comment

Working...
        X