SD3 update to 3.2.0 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD3 update to 3.2.0 released

This was released 4 days ago ( I only noticed today) Plenty of fixes and new features. The main one I was really interested in was you can now drag an audio file from Cubase into tracker. I tried it and it worked. I haven’t had chance to try anything else yet.

https://www.toontrack.com/release-no...ior-drummer-3/

Reading on toontrack it looks like it has a few bugs. Non look to impact me as I have a pc and don’t record midi within SD3. I record midi in Cubase. Not good though by the look of some of the bugs. I bet there is a follow up update in the not distant future
    Last edited by mkok; 09-05-20, 04:44 PM.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

It's mostly a bug fix update as far as I can tell. There's also a Core Library update to 1.2 but I haven't been able to find out what's new or updated in it. It's not mentioned on the product release page.
    Module: TD-9v2. Kick: KD-8, pedal: Iron Cobra with KAT Silent Strike beater. Hats: VH-10 with Tama Swivel hi-hat stand. Snare: PD-120. Toms: 3 x PD-80R. Crashes: CY-12RC, CY-14. Ride: CY-15R. Aux: BT-1.

Comment

I guess my SD3 update days are over since they don’t support windows 7 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlg2advise View Post
        I mean, neither does Microsoft, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlg2advise View Post
          Man... do we need to start a GoFundMe page for an upgrade?
          PDP Concept Maple A2E with Bum Wraps; Pearl Crystal Beat Octobans; Jobeky AI dual-zone triggers; drum-tec Real Feel and Billy Blast Ballistech 3.0 mesh heads; ATV cymbals; Gibralter hardware; Offset double pedal; DW Remote hi-hat stands; Yamaha FC7; two eDRUMin10 devices; Alesis Strike Amp 8; Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen; Intel NUC with Windows 10 Pro; SD3

Comment

Working...
          X