Best vst for hihat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best vst for hihat.

HI, today I bought q second hand atv hihat and I was windering which vst is to best to use with it. Probably superior drummer 3 but it is too big for my laptop. Should I go with addicitve drums 2 or superior drummer 2? I heard that addictive drums does not support hihats well

Addictive Drums 2 supports HiHats over VSTs exceptionally well. The Sounds may not be on SD3(or SD2) Level, but it works for old PCs and has way better flexibility than EZdrummer or Steven Slate Drums.
    GoEdrum HiHat, Yamaha Cymbals, DW PDP Drumset with Jobeky Triggers and drumtec Pro Snare.
    Audiofront eDrumIn and 2Box drumit threes. Triggering EZD2, SD3 and SSD5.

Comment

You can get a used SD2 license... The SD hihat is the best and most detailed hihat you can get, but IMHO needs some tweaking (because of "transition artifacts") and if you play "stepping" you'll definitely need some tweaking: Link + Link

Comment

Originally posted by holzi2000 View Post
        Addictive Drums 2 supports HiHats over VSTs exceptionally well. The Sounds may not be on SD3(or SD2) Level, but it works for old PCs and has way better flexibility than EZdrummer or Steven Slate Drums.
        Okay awesome then I will stick with addicitve!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick74 View Post
          You can get a used SD2 license... The SD hihat is the best and most detailed hihat you can get, but IMHO needs some tweaking (because of "transition artifacts") and if you play "stepping" you'll definitely need some tweaking: Link + Link
          Thanks, I think I will try addictive first, if it doesnt work I will buy sd2. Where can you buy used licenses?

Comment

Working...
          X