Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Latency Hunters, final season, „Excalibur“, senseless wonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latency Hunters, final season, „Excalibur“, senseless wonder?

A deal took place on the holy French soil, now Richard Lionheart is waiting to receive this item, will the Swedish king succeed in defeating the latency monster?

Will the old methuselah/Phoenix rise again?

Will the Apple be dethroned?

Stay tuned, soon, only on Vdrums.com!!!!
    Desktop PC I5 Asus, Asus P8Z77, RME AIO, RME ADI2pro, RME Digiface USB, Mac Air 2014, Zoom Tac2r, Apollo Twin MKI Solo TD30, Vh13, Drum Tec pro pads, BFD3, Henry Hirsch, Peter Erskine, Evil Drums, Superior 3.0, Decades, Cubase 10, Reaper, Ludwig 67 Kit all sizes from 22, Ludwig Cob, 4*14, Slingerland 50s, Paiste Modern Ess, Zildjian Constantinople

having followed this series heart and soul to the end, i hope it’s not like the final season of game of thrones
    Roland TD9 (KD8, FD9), Yamaha DTX Multi12 (KT10, HH65, TP100), Zendrum EXP (Stompblock) || Scarlett 6i6 > imac; 2i4 >macbook || Superior Drummer 3, Logic || Yamaha HS7s, Yamaha DBR10, ATH-M30x || DIY compact a-kit, Mapex Meridian, Zildjian Ks, some As and Sabians and ... || youtube

Comment

Holy cow! Does it mean that the horse the Swedish king rideth upon soon advances in a southern direction (towards the cave of the latency monster)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick74 View Post
        Holy cow! Does it mean that the horse the Swedish king rideth upon soon advances in a southern direction (towards the cave of the latency monster)?
        No, the emperor has not crossed borders yet, we have to plan a meeting.

According to a wish of the emperor a very important ingredient has to arrive to make the torture dungeon complete, an improved rack

Probably the new king in terms of latency (according to gearslutz) regaining the rightfully crown to the mighty Pc community (You probably could sense my sad feeling, anger and even inferior feelings hearing of Presonus quantum...

The whole system will be way under 2700 bucks... and probably transform my trusty 9 year old pc into a battle elephant....
        Last edited by Ribot; 07-18-20, 12:54 PM.
        Desktop PC I5 Asus, Asus P8Z77, RME AIO, RME ADI2pro, RME Digiface USB, Mac Air 2014, Zoom Tac2r, Apollo Twin MKI Solo TD30, Vh13, Drum Tec pro pads, BFD3, Henry Hirsch, Peter Erskine, Evil Drums, Superior 3.0, Decades, Cubase 10, Reaper, Ludwig 67 Kit all sizes from 22, Ludwig Cob, 4*14, Slingerland 50s, Paiste Modern Ess, Zildjian Constantinople

Comment

Originally posted by Ribot View Post
          No, the emperor has not crossed borders yet, we have to plan a meeting.

According to a wish of the emperor a very important ingredient has to arrive to make the torture dungeon complete, an improved rack

Probably the new king in terms of latency (according to gearslutz) regaining the rightfully crown to the mighty Pc community (You probably could sense my sad feeling, anger and even inferior feelings hearing of Presonus quantum...

The whole system will be way under 2700 bucks... and probably transform my trusty 9 year old pc to a battle elephant....
          Hahaha these threads are getting out of hand

Are you saying you are getting a new audio interface?

Comment

Yes! New old Stock! From oversee...
            Last edited by Ribot; 07-18-20, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Yes! New old Stock! From oversee...
              Are you revealing what it is? My guess is quantum, rme fireface or Lynx.

Comment

Lynx Aes16e used since I already have DACs .
                Last edited by Ribot; 07-18-20, 11:36 AM.

Comment

HA!!! You guys slay me!
                  Hardware: TD20SX --> Roland UA-25EX --> MSI GT780DX w/ i7 2670, 16-GB of Ram, Windows 7
                  Software: Superior Drummer 2.0, Metal Foundry SDX, Metal Machine EZX, Toontrack Solo - - Sonor X1 Studio - -

Comment

Lynx Aes16e used since I already have DACs .
                    Awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X