GETGOOD DRUMS - "Cymbal Choking" is now available using a workaround

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GETGOOD DRUMS - "Cymbal Choking" is now available using a workaround

Hey GGD-e-drummers, unfortunately GGD libs don't support manually choking your cym pads by default.

BUT here comes good news! : FROM NOW ON you can play this feature using my workaround.
    (available for the DAWs "Cubase Pro/Artist" and "Bidule").

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Nick74 View Post
    Hey GGD-e-drummers, unfortunately GGD libs don't support manually choking your cym pads by default.

BUT here comes good news! : FROM NOW ON you can play this feature using my workaround.
    (available for the DAWs "Cubase Pro/Artist" and "Bidule").

Enjoy!
    How's GGD with edrums? The sound seems very good but I don't know about velocity layers etc. I have no intention of using it for edrumming since I find superior drummer to be excellent for that but I'm wondering if maybe GGD is usable as "triggered" drums. Meaning I'd use superior for the main sound but maybe layer samples over it from GGD on the kick/snare/toms.
    Last edited by frankzappa; 06-03-20, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by frankzappa View Post

How's GGD with edrums?
      Sound: Absolutely kicks ass!

BUT without workarounds (especially for the hihat) pretty much PINTA regarding e-drums. I would say it was exclusively made for young modern metal guitar and bass players to produce their music: the makers have not the faintest idea of e-drumming (especially such things like variable hihat).

But if you are smart enough you'll workaround it and enjoy the ingenious sound. Tip: Listen to the audio demos of "P4"-kit: the snare sounds are so strong...

Comment

Sound: Absolutely kicks ass!

BUT without workarounds (especially for the hihat) pretty much PINTA regarding e-drums. I would say it was exclusively made for young modern metal guitar and bass players to produce their music: the makers have not the faintest idea of e-drumming (especially such things like variable hihat).

But if you are smart enough you'll workaround it and enjoy the ingenious sound. Tip: Listen to the audio demos of "P4"-kit: the snare sounds are so strong...
        But what if you only intend to use the kick, snare and toms layered over superior drummer? I'd use the hihats and cymbals from superior. I guess the toms and kick should not be a problem but what about snare? Rim shots, ghost notes etc?

Comment

Rim shot exists as max vel articulation. Other articulations depend on pack: mostly there are Wires-Off, Sidestick, Flams and Ruffs.

Comment

Rim shot exists as max vel articulation. Other articulations depend on pack: mostly there are Wires-Off, Sidestick, Flams and Ruffs.
            Ah that sucks :P

Comment

Working...
            X