Hi hat registration on logic with td25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi hat registration on logic with td25

Hello. First time posting so if this is the wrong area I apologise. I've connected the td25 brain into my macbook pro and use logic pro x. Using the basic drum sounds logic has as I havent purchased SD3 yet. Everything seems to trigger properly except for my hi hat. It struggles to register me opening the hi hat a lot of the time, very inconsistent. Also it's very difficult to maintain a closed hi hat sound, seems to trigger the slightly open washy sound more often than not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Probably a silly question.... Why not just use the module sounds?
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
      Probably a silly question.... Why not just use the module sounds?
      Cheers for replying. I'm connecting it with a usb straight into my mac with the usb computer slot. I don't have an interface so am I right in saying I cant record the audio straight from the v drums like this?

Comment

Originally posted by IFightLions View Post
        Hello. First time posting so if this is the wrong area I apologise. I've connected the td25 brain into my macbook pro and use logic pro x. Using the basic drum sounds logic has as I havent purchased SD3 yet. Everything seems to trigger properly except for my hi hat. It struggles to register me opening the hi hat a lot of the time, very inconsistent. Also it's very difficult to maintain a closed hi hat sound, seems to trigger the slightly open washy sound more often than not. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
        In Logic you can remap CC data in order to get a custom hihat curve. PM if you need support.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightLions View Post

Cheers for replying. I'm connecting it with a usb straight into my mac with the usb computer slot. I don't have an interface so am I right in saying I cant record the audio straight from the v drums like this?
          TD25 does audio over USB.
          *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
          Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post

TD25 does audio over USB.
            Oh right. So now I'm connected to logic using the usb cable. How do I get the original module sounds to come through instead of the logic library? I'm very new at this.

Comment

Working...
            X