Love Superior Drummer 3, but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Superior Drummer 3, but.....

Back in 1994 I wrote and programmed my Sonic Drum Kit application, a 4 track drum sequencer, with kit expansion disks. ...just saying 0B56F89E-6FFD-4CC7-AFEB-3D2E571ABAAF.jpeg
    Roland TD-17 KVX - iMac 27" i9 16GB - Universal Audio Arrow audio interface via Thunderbolt 3 - Superior Drummer 3 - Komplete Ultimate 12 - Logic Pro X.

Nice one. Those were the days when it was Atari verses Amiga.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
      Nice one. Those were the days when it was Atari verses Amiga.
      I never had that issue. I had both. Used the Atari ST for most of my MIDI stuff back then. Amiga for graphics, 3D work and programming and producing games and apps

Cant even remember writing most of this one now, seems like a lifetime ago, when I was young and in 80s and 90s bands drumming

Roland TD-17 KVX - iMac 27" i9 16GB - Universal Audio Arrow audio interface via Thunderbolt 3 - Superior Drummer 3 - Komplete Ultimate 12 - Logic Pro X.

Comment

this was the first contact I had with physical electronic drums:

Roland-Octapad-Pad-8.jpg

Comment

Mine was a Simmons kit in 1983. It cost me a fortune and I only got a fraction back when I sold it. Next was the Roland spd8
          Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

yeah - i had one of the first simmons kits commercially available in australia in the early 80s. went into debt for what was a small fortune back then. hard plastic octagons over plywood (or something) - clack clack clack - and a brain the size of a small-mid guitar amp. moved overseas and put it into storage at a friend’s place, and agreed to let him give it to his nephew after about 5 years

https://fr.m.audiofanzine.com/batter...ons/SDS-7-Kit/
            Roland TD9 (KD8, FD9), Yamaha DTX Multi12 (KT10, HH65, TP100), Zendrum EXP (Stompblock) || Scarlett 6i6 > imac; 2i4 >macbook || Superior Drummer 3, Logic || Yamaha HS7s, Yamaha DBR10, ATH-M30x || DIY compact a-kit, Mapex Meridian, Zildjian Ks, some As and Sabians and ... || youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Whagi View Post
              Back in 1994 I wrote and programmed my Sonic Drum Kit application, a 4 track drum sequencer, with kit expansion disks. ...just saying 0B56F89E-6FFD-4CC7-AFEB-3D2E571ABAAF.jpeg
              Now that’s old school...

I was an acoustic guy all the way up until this past year, but I do respect where all of the early tech and trailblazers went to get us to this point.
              Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Working...
              X