SD3 update problem....Cannot install presets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD3 update problem....Cannot install presets

Hello, I am trying to install an update on SD3 as currently I do not have any presets available to me in the programme. I purchased the pre loaded SSD so I am not particularly knowledgeable when it comes to these things. Anyway when I download the update in the product manager and click install I get the 'SDX Updater' window pop up but I cannot check the tick box and the update button is greyed out. (screenshot attached). The text says 'Install Directory (offline): followed by the destination folder of the update.

Iv added screenshots of the sdx updater and the product manager if this is useful.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Are you on the new Mac software Catalina? Go across to the Toontrack forum as there are a few problems and workarounds. I’m not a Mac owner as I use a pc but there are a lot of posts over on the forum.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Yes, unfortunately I’m using Catalina. Can’t see any advantages to this os at all!

Comment

Working...
      X