TD-12 hi-hat midi settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-12 hi-hat midi settings

I’m looking at the hi-hat settings in my TD-12 with a view to triggering the hat in SD3. I can’t actually do it yet because my new computer is giving me problems and has to go back to the maker. However I had mucho problem with hats when I had BFD2 a few years ago, so I want to avoid hassle if I can.

I realise that SD3 has a built-in map for TD-12 and I will use it. But how do my TD-12 hi-hat settings in the brain affect the triggering in SD3?

Hat is VH11 FD; works pretty much as well as Geoff Fry’s does in his VH-11 hi-hat settings video.

Foot splash +10; splash sound works fine in the brain sounds.

CC max 90 (it can also be 127 but I haven’t changed it).

Pedal bend CC max 90.

Hi-hat note # border is 127, but manual recommends around 80 (not changed).

Your comments most welcome.

you will have to set the cc value to 127 for it to work right. I missed that it was the cc value on the toontrack forum. I don’t use the vh11 but if you do a search on the toontrack forum you will find stuff on the vh11 as a lot of people had problems
    Last edited by mkok; 09-23-19, 04:06 PM.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Ah hi MKOK, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X