Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Drummer 3 Preset

Anyone share preset here ?

I use SD3 but tend to have dry acoustic sounding drums so I havenít really created anything that you would call a preset like the ones that come with it. My aim was to make natural kits from the kits they have and just swap out snares.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Unfortunately I donít have anything with just the core library... I stack all of my drums and use various samples and mixers from the Core, Rock Foundry, Progressive Foundry, Metal Machinery, and Orchestral libraries. Happy to share if you happen to have those libraries and/or want to see if itíll import without them....
      Last edited by rdubu; 08-19-19, 10:34 PM.
      Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Working...
      X