Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil Peart sound samples (or similar sounds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Peart sound samples (or similar sounds)

Hey everyone. I have a TD-50KV with some extras coming soon (extra cymbal and pad, bar triggers, and a foot trigger), and I'm pretty excited. I saw that this website offers a pack modeled after Neil Peart's sounds, but I was told by the creator that it's not compatible with the TD-50. I'm not so much interested in his acoustic kit sounds as I am in the electronic bits he uses, especially on their mid-to-late 80's records. The pre-chorus and chorus of "Time Stand Still" is a great example. I see people on YouTube with hybrid kits covering these songs, and I wonder "where the hell do they even find those sounds?"

So... here I am, asking where I could possibly find sounds like that. And a bonus question: are SD cards the only way of loading sounds on to the TD-50, or could I do the same with a USB cable from my laptop?

Thanks in advance.

CX-1

You can try this if you’re running BFD or Kontakt...

https://sonicreality.com/landingpage...peartdrums.php

Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Working...
    X