Toontrack Summer sales 40% off just started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toontrack Summer sales 40% off just started

Take it Ez summer sales, all EZXs and SDXs 40% off.
    https://www.toontrack.com/take-it-ez/

thanx for the heads up..
    | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Not orchestral though in case anyone was wondering. Could be a couple of years before this get put on offer.
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Even cheaper at Thomann - SDX expansions are on sale for $78. EZX's are $32.
        Last edited by molson; 06-01-19, 09:34 AM.
        Pearl MIMIC Pro, TD50DP, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded, SD3, Presonus Quantum 2

Comment

Yeah Thomann has the best prices Iím seeing... you can still save $ on EZXís not on sale by picking up a 3-pack for $121. Basically $40 each for any of the non-special packs. But for $32 you canít go wrong and they work great with both EZd2 and SD3...
          Roland TD-30 & TM-6 Modules | Superior Drummer 3 on PC | Tama Superstar Hyper-Drive Maple A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | ATV aD Cymbals | Axis Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | Focusrite Clarett 4Pre | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & MEE MX4 PRO IEMs

Comment

Decisions, decisions... I'm tempted to get C&V and/or Independent. Or maybe just save the money for Decades in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post
              Decisions, decisions... I'm tempted to get C&V and/or Independent. Or maybe just save the money for Decades in the fall.
              I think you will end up buying the entire toontrack library , honestly you will end up using the minimum.
              Last edited by Chris K; 06-02-19, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

I think you will end up buying the entire toontrack library , honestly you will end up using the minimum.
                Actually I only have the core library, 1 SDX and 2 EZX. Drop in the bucket compared to many SD3 users.

Comment

Guilty... EZd2, SD3, and 4 EZXís to date. My eyes are on a few more expansions, but I havenít pulled the trigger this weekend... Anyone got a guess as to how long this sale will go on for?
                  Roland TD-30 & TM-6 Modules | Superior Drummer 3 on PC | Tama Superstar Hyper-Drive Maple A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | ATV aD Cymbals | Axis Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | Focusrite Clarett 4Pre | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & MEE MX4 PRO IEMs

Comment

I have just about all the ezx packs ( I was a beta tester a few years ago for toontrack) and rock warehouse but only use SD3 core library these days except for the percussion ezx. My only temptation is the orchestra pack. If you like to get a 70s sound then c&v is great. I used to have that on the first incarnation of SD.
                    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Iím stacking drums from Hard Rock (IE Rock Foundry lite) with cymbals from Drums of Destruction and Progressive (IE Progressive Foundry lite) to get the samples I really like... but SD3ís core library is excellent too

Comment

Just upgraded to 2tb internal SSD to make room...time to stock up

Sale goes until 7/31 looks like.

Comment

Some of the Custom & Vintage kits cause SD3 to crash as soon as I strike a pad. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comment

Originally posted by MeTTaLLoiD View Post
                            Some of the Custom & Vintage kits cause SD3 to crash as soon as I strike a pad. Has anyone else noticed this?
                            Re-installed SD3 and this no longer happens. Nevermind!

Comment

Working...
                            X