SDSE 2.8 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSE 2.8 Released

Hey guys. Not sure if anyone uses SDSE for VSTi sample pulls, but they just dropped a new release with a fair amount of improvement and support for additional libraries. Personally, I worked with their lead developer on some things to get the GetGood Drums libraries exporting in a cleaner fashion. For me, this was a big deal because I happen to really like Meinl cymbals and they’re one of the only companies to offer those samples...

Anyway, just thought I’d drop a quick word for anyone who may be interested. A big shout out to Denis over at Lustark for grinding out the updated release.

Info and download:
    https://www.lustark.com/92-sdse-2-8
    Roland TD-30 Module | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama Superstar Hyper-Drive Maple A2E w/ R-Drums RTS II & RTB Triggers | ATV aD Cymbals | Tama HW & Pedals

Great App, great version and great developer - Denis at Lustark!

SDSE=a must for 2boxers! I have converted all ADPaks from Addictive Drums...and the whole sample library + plus 2box factory samples + all versions my own 1920s black beauty snare sample = 56 GB data! :-)

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR, RT-10x,2xBT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Quartz, Pintech Dingbat, Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 5&3, dd4SE, TD-9, Addictive Drums 2.1.8. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Yup, Lustar (Denis) is great. I started Beta testing SDSE for him from the first version he put out ...... back in late 2012.
      I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

I agree, he is fantastic!! I have worked with him on GGD releases too, the latest one being The Invasion!!

Without his software I would have probrably gotten a Pearl Mimic Pro. Always quick to respond and open to suggestions for changes. I have just about all ADpaks, SSD5 and all expansions, all GGD drums exported, it's an obsession. Gotta collect them all
        Last edited by 96max5sp; 04-21-19, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X