Steven Slate Drums 5 on sale for $99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Slate Drums 5 on sale for $99

SSD5 is on sale for $99. The upgrade from 4 is even cheaper.

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post
    SSD5 is on sale for $99. The upgrade from 4 is even cheaper.
    Thanks for the heads up! I wasn't even sure I was going to upgrade from Platinum SSD4 since I am playing the Mimic now..... but the Crossgrade was only $49. Couldn't pass that up. J
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Got the Blackbird Expansion on Sale for 49.

Probably should not have. I don`t really love any of the SSD expansion packs, and the reason is not that they are bad, but that with SSD5 you already got Rock, Metal, Jazz, Country, Vintage... Sounds pretty close in quality.

Honestly, you can get SSD5 for 100 Bucks and never buy any other VST or expansion and you`re ready to make music (see Mimic Pro). With Toontrack or XLN Audio, as much as I love their products, you simply have to buy their expansions.

Getting way off topic...Sorry.
      Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box and Roland Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

With SD3 you don't need to buy expansions. It has a huge amount of diverse kits. Great value though for SSD5. I think I'm going to get it to give me more options. You can never have enough!
        Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

its a shame they did not add MIDI learn feature. Did the upgrade, but barely used it.

Pim
          Roland TD50, Roland PM30 and KC 550 Studio Capture /Dell XPS I7 32GB RAM Reaper,Superior Drummer,BFD3 (all exp. packs),SSD5 Ezdrummer 2, XLN Addictive Drums

Comment

Working...
          X