Abbey Road Drummer series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbey Road Drummer series

Several years back, I used NI's Abbey Road drums for Kontakt. Got the 60s,70s,80s and Modern. I was on acoustics for a long time, and am just now revisiting drum software. Now NI offers a 50s and Vintage package, but they appear to just be groove players. Anybody know if these can be configured with edrums?
    No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Steve!!!! How are you doing my friend?! How much of a coincidence is this??!! I'm again on the forum today since a long time again, and one of the first I meet here is you again!

Ehm… can't answer you question though, sorry...
    'lectric drumma
    Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Stijn..how are you doing my friend? This is a coincidence, although I've been back on the forum for about a month now. I've got a Pearl Mimic, DDTi, and an ATV kit. Plus, I still owned a lot of software drums, so I've been doing those as well. So great to hear from you. Feel free to contact me anytime.
      No more V-drums; all acoustics now.

Comment

Busy, busy... Wow, Pearl Mimic Pro?! I bought the TD-30, not too long after the TD-50 came out. The Mimic Pro wasn't available here yet at that time. Watchting this makes me so jealous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClIoRmn7zSE! BTW Alain, if you're reading this, really nice man!!

Stijn
        'lectric drumma
        Roland TD-20, Hart Dynamics 7.6, 2 x PD-7, extra PD-7 and Hart Snare laying around, Vic Firth Dave Weckl signature sticks, Axis A-longboards double pedal, Sony MDR-CD780 headphones and not enough inputs.

Comment

Working...
        X