Superior drummer 3 no preset for Roland TD-17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior drummer 3 no preset for Roland TD-17

Recently picked up a Roland TD-17 electronic kit that I am using with superior drummer 3. I realize there is no preset for this line of modules and was wondering what preset works best with them?

My second question would be with no positional sensing in the module would randomizing the hits make for a much more real sound?

I am using the drums for recording and the end goal is to make everything sounds real.

Thanks.

Just try one of the other Roland settings. They all tend to be similar. I donít think ps would be a big deal unless you are going for a jazz sound
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by zwickerkeith View Post
      make everything sounds real.

Thanks.
      ekits are real (hee hee )
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

Should be included in next update
        Roland TD-50, PD-140DS, CY-18DR, VH-11, CY-5, CY-14 (x2), CY-15R, KT-10
        ATV aD-T10 (x2), aD-T13

Comment

Working...
        X