Using computer with Addictive Drums Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkok View Post

Zero latency monitor is where it bypasses the computer so you hear a live instrument or vocals. This does not relate to vsti which canít bypass the computer. Iíve had a look myself though and the comments seem very favourable with people getting low latency using vsti or processing the audio input which is the same type of thing.
    Thank you for all your help. I am hoping that i get this figured out soon. I think it may be a mapping issue possibly in Addictive Drums

Comment

Its for sure that. Check driver setup in AD and you'll see you are using your pc on board driver, or if using asio4all check it and you will see it outputs to your internal audio interface.

Comment

Originally posted by 30YearsLater View Post
        Its for sure that. Check driver setup in AD and you'll see you are using your pc on board driver, or if using asio4all check it and you will see it outputs to your internal audio interface.
        OK I have asio4all i will check that. I also got Pro Tools but I starting to think this isn't going to work as you have to create a project each time you want to load AD2

Comment

I think you misunderstood me. The way you want it to with your inbuilt audio then ASIO4ALL is worth a try. Canít you build a project in pro tools and then just load the same project all the time? I donít know about AD2 as I use SD3
          Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

If you are using Behringer 404 sound card you also have native asio drivers from behringer. Stay with these...the ASIOALL stuff is the semi choice. (Common used for all manufactures which donít have native support for ASIO)

Best regards

Anders / Www.zourman.com
            Sonor Force Stage 2007 and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR, RT-10x,2xBT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Quartz Triggers, Pintech Dingbat, Triggera D14,D11,120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 5&3, dd4SE, Addictive Drums 2.1.7. All ADpaks, Win10 on Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Working...
            X