Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Drum module advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Drum module advice

I am wanting to get a new module, then start building up a better e kit. What is the best for triggering to Superior drummer or Addictive Drummer? Most flexible, etc..

Thanks,
    Baze

Personally I like both like the MegaDRUM trigger device (Some time needed to configure it, fast triggering, most expansion possabilites, cheap, extremely thight with AD2 / see picture) and 2BOX if you you need a more "complete" solution with builtin samples...just plug and play. If you only is using SD or AD and need a TMI...I would pick the MD.

That was my two cents...

ANGR77

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Hiya. What's your budget? Difficult to advise without knowing.
      *** MIDI IN: good. Cable snake: bad ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Budget - 500 1000

Comment

angr77 - Did you build or by the MegaDRUM? About how much is that?

Comment

I bought it as a complete device. I started with a ATMega 1084 based module and have since then been upgrading the module 2 times...and is now using a 120MHz ARM-based MegaDrum..

The price for the 56 channel device is 205GBP. Then you might want to add the extra positional sensing board for 25GBP.

Some hard work to configure it...but it supports all types of triggers and brands!

Best Regards

ANGR77

Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Working...
            X