Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFD3 less than 1/2 price right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFD3 less than 1/2 price right now

I believe it expires in March. Fxpansion BFD3 is 1/2 price right now. And if you are registered at some of the on line retailers it is discounted further. For example: Under $150 at JRR Shop. Just thought I would mention this in case anyone was considering BFD3 ... the price is great. If you already own BFD2 the upgrade to BFD3 is a little cheaper, under $130 at the above mentioned seller. J
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

It's no surprise the BFD3 discount coincides with expected release of NFUZD's Inspire kits next week (if the arrival timer isn't reset again).

Comment

If this deal happened three weeks ago I most likely would've gone with BFD3 instead of SD2. I got SD2 for a little more than half price. I had narrowed my choice to these two and my final decision came down to price when I got a great deal on SD. Im very new to these and I could be wrong, but it seems like you never have to pay even close to full price for VSTs or expansion packs tho.
      Noble & Cooley acoustics. Paiste cymbals.
      Mimic Pro, SPD SX, SPD30, SD3

Comment

There are always deals on VST's especially around the holidays or a new release, Thats when I like to buy mine. Make sure to get on all their email lists to so you are kept in the loop of deals when they come out.
        Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
        Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
        Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

If I had a computer that could support BFD3 I might consider it. Unfortunately, I run a 32 bit operating system and only 4GB of RAM.
          I think my work is done here.

Comment

Working...
          X