Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.WAV samples for TM2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .WAV samples for TM2

Just grabbed a Roland TM-2 to play with. I'll be triggering my kick and plying with an extra pad on my A-kit

Now the question is does anyone on this forum have a good library of WAV files they want to share? I have a 32GB card so don't be shy :P

Is that single Kick samples you're wanting, or does the TM-2 support some velocity layers?
    ◾ Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ◾ MegaDRUM
    ◾ Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ◾ Tama / Gibraltar hardware ◾ JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring ◾ Pearl THMP-1
    PA Comparison Sheet

Comment

Go on the 2box website, grab some of their stock kits and use DSoundTool to separate the DSND files into .wav layers.
      . digitalDrummer
      Review index

Comment

Thanks SO much. now i just need to find out HOW to do that. lol

also.. layered drums will be amazing for playing hybrid and just having fun / playing solo with my punk band

finding a single kick wave will be perfect for my metal band hahahah full velocity, one note

TM-2 supports velocity, you can even layer samples.. add effects to the wave files, change the pitch of them on the module without actually touching the sample.

so, what I'm thinking, is if Roland does this for their small hybrid 2 input sets.. the big boys may get this soon too

#inforTD-40

Comment

Working...
        X