Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with copying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with copying

I bought the STRIKE TD-30th On the set br51 I like drum which is located on the crash 2. I copy it to a snare pad, but it does not work the same as the crash 2 pad.The shades are concerned but you can hear the difference. Why? What should be done to be absolutely the same sound?

You'll want to write Chris through our website. He will check the pad settings, compare them to your setup, and figure out how to remedy the issue. Click my website below, and look for Chris's email link on the support page.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Maybe anyone else knows a solution?

Comment

Problem solved. You must manually configure all the parameters: trigerrering, sensitivity, treshold, cruve, eq, comp ..... Edit ... MFX, ambience !

Comment

Another important note! Turn off the MFX isolator effect. It can also place a delay, reverb. He gave me sound wrong. Turn it off and everything else set to master EQ! For me that works the best! Hello !

Comment

Working...
          X