Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum FAQs section for answers to forum related FAQs.

Old people and electronics.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johny zoom
    Registered Member
    • 02-2014

Old people and electronics.

First off I set the clock on my mom and dad's VCR a thousand times, no matter how many time I showed them they couldn't do it..... Now fast forward 30 years... That's me I have a td 30 kit, after the reviews and me being unsatisied withe the sound and the great reviews I want to vex the kit. So I did purchase and down load, I have it on USB stick (supposedly ).. Was I suppose to un zip before saving? ... I renamed it before saving was that ok...... I'm trying it on my kit tomorrow or Sunday with no idea ima get it to work.. Is there a vexing for dummies ? I've read the quick start, most over my head. Sorry I'm a dumb drummer. Thanks in advance
  • hemiboy
    Registered Member
    • 02-2012

That was classic bro! Can't offer any help but I have to say that it is absolutely true that one day you have an ab hah moment and you realize somehow I have turned into my father. Almost like it was a mission to never be anything like him. Then if you are really lucky you have another ah hah moment when you realize you always were him and thank god!

Comment

• Picksorsticks
      Registered Member
      • 07-2007

Last year I got my first senior discount at the movies....can eat more cheaply when dining out. I did manage to hook up my v-drums and use some (but not all) of the TD-12 features. But alas, never got anywhere with the Vex kits I purchased. I'm not sure the Roland USB drivers etc is right either. Posted once to see if someone who had Vex kits wanted to stop by and give me a hand. Oh well......the $ is long gone, it's been years.....
      Michael

TD-12/Gibraltar rack/Pintech Concertcast drums 12" snare, 1 12" tom, 2 10" toms, 8" mesh kick, Visulite cymbals, 14" dual zone crash, 13" hi-hat, 18" 3 zone ride and 2 Dingbats, Roland PM-10, iPod, Zildjian anti-vibe sticks, Roc-N-Soc throne with backrest, Yamaha snare stand, Tama Iron Cobra pedal and HH75W hi-hat stand, Sennheiser HDR 110 wireless headphones. V-expressions 80's and 90's Giggin' Kits and Both Top 50 drummers (hopefully functional soon)

Comment

• hemiboy
        Registered Member
        • 02-2012

When I have a technical issue with anything at the house , my brothers and sisters immediately contact each other to warn each other to not answer the phone. I don't know what happened, same mother and father! They are pretty handy and I am the worst, oh well!

Comment

• Johny zoom
          Registered Member
          • 02-2014

And........ It didn't work.... Unzipped the files and added them to the USB stick.... Ima try again tomorrow

Comment

• fulrmr(Daniel)
            Ephesians 6:13-17
            • 03-2009

Just email Alan....he'll get you up and running in no time.
            8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
            http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

• Johny zoom
              Registered Member
              • 02-2014

Got a computer person to help .. I (think) I got 3 of them loaded...

Comment

• Johny zoom
                Registered Member
                • 02-2014

So are the original kits still on there, and if so where are the new kits... Sorry guys.. I e mailed alan

Comment

• Johny zoom
                  Registered Member
                  • 02-2014

Two suggestions one have an option of mailing a customer a flash drive with kits alreadon on it. Two, instruction video

Comment

• mrfrench
                    Registered Member
                    • 03-2014

APEX
                    e-drums : Roland TD11KV
                    a-drums : Yamaha Stage Custom

Comment

• EssKayKay
                      Registered Member
                      • 03-2013

I don't know about earth shattering but I surely do appreciated VEX kits with my TD-11.

SKK

Comment

Working...