Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Last week I purchased the Essential Rock and Strike VEX packs for my TD-30. Wow! That is the only word I can say. These VEX packs really bring the Roland module alive. Not that the factory kits are bad, but this is something else. Thank you very much Alan and Chris for making all these great kits. They are certainly worth the price. Keep up the good work guys!
    Roland TD-30K | Roland PDX-100 | Roland TDM-20 | Tama HP900PSWN | Tama HH805N | Tama HT530 | Vic Firth | VDrumLib 2.3.0.0 | V Expressions LTD Essentials: Rock, Strike, Giggin' Kits, Top 50 Drummers vol. 1 & 2 | Drum-tec TD-30 Sound Expansion Plus Package (coming soon...)

I've purchased the same per my TD-30 module and love them both though find myself still dialing up Roland's preset kit 29 Rock Solid. Fave presets for live gigs are Roland's Rock Solid and Vex's Yammy Stage, Carnal Ludwig, Maple Mix, Luud Stuud and ol' Ludwig.
    Current: TD-30, TD-12 modules/TD-20 pads
    Previous: TD-3, TD-5, TD-8

Comment

I would never own Roland Module without Vex. It's simply the best inexpensive upgrade available. Biggest bang for the buck...period.
      8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
      http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

VEX is where it's at! I agree! Love the cymbals from VEX on my TDW20.
        K ;-)
        My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
        E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
        A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
        A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

One more for the VEX guys! That Roland's own preset-kits are (still) a let-down is a pity, really.
          Greetings from Switzerland,
          - Dänoh

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Working...
          X