Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black beauty snare for the td30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black beauty snare for the td30.

This the best snare I have ever heard on any roland module, hats off to you!
    TD30.

Are referring to a VEX pack or ? Where is this snare found?
    TD-30 module with a TD-20SX kit into a JBL PRX615M stage monitor. DW9000 series hi-hat and double bass pedal. Now using a modified "Nashville" kit on the TD-30.

My old band's Youtube Channel: Project Mayhem, all TD-20 mixes.

Comment

It's within the strike pack for the td30.
      TD30.

Comment

I agree, the black beauty kit on strike is very nice

Roland TD-30KV, Pearl Demon Drive Double Pedal, Pearl H1000 hit hat stand, Shure SE530 IEMs, AKG K171 MKII Headphones, Mackie DLM PA, Yamaha MG102C mixer, Roland Studio Capture

Natal Walnut kit (US Fusion X), Bosphorus Antique 16" Crash & 22" Ride, Bosphorus Gold Series 14" hats.

Comment

I'm torn between Strike and the Professor's Pack (yes, I should buy both ) -- anyone with both have a preference?
          TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

• Alan VEX
            Alan VEX commented
            Editing a comment
            Those are completely two different animals. Each serves a purpose. The clear choice is - both!

Well, I DO have a birthday coming up... Oh. Wait. I bought myself a TD-30 module for that .
          TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

I'm a beginning drummer and bought the Rock Essentials for my TD-30. Of course it has made a world of difference.

Should I also be looking at Strike? I like to play rock from the 70's-90's.

Thanks!

Chuck
            I be rockin' with the TD-30K.

Comment

• Alan VEX
              Alan VEX commented
              Editing a comment
              Honestly, I'd look at the Giggin' Kits, the Top 50 Drummers series and possibly the Studio Kits series. Those were all modeled based on those eras.

Feel free to email me through our site if you have more questions.
          Working...
          X