Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vex Kits - TD20 ( expanded ) and volume sliders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vex Kits - TD20 ( expanded ) and volume sliders

Hi all

First post - and a question.

I have a TD20 module and it came with all the Vex kits on a card - I can load and play them - no issue.
    My queury is that the fader controls for the volumes do not work with ANY of the VEX kits - is this an issue or is this how the VEX kits operate ?
    The only way I can alter individual piece volumes is by changing the trigger senitivitys for each part.
    Any info would be appreciated - cheers
    Roland TD20W Expanded - SPD30 Octopad - Roland CM220 Monitor System - Steven Slate Drums VST - ALL VEX kits

That's not normal. Have you tried re-loading?
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Yes - I have reloaded many times - ALWAYS with this result.
      The module has all the VEX kits loaded for the TD20 and it is the same on all packs
      Roland TD20W Expanded - SPD30 Octopad - Roland CM220 Monitor System - Steven Slate Drums VST - ALL VEX kits

Comment

Can you adjust your faders on stock default kits?
        Alan
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post
          Can you adjust your faders on stock default kits?

Definitely - yes

Comment

Well, that's strange. Which expansion are you loading? How did you set the faders when you loaded? 100%? Try around 75%. This was an issue on the original 20, but I thought the EXP fixed it.
            Alan

Comment

Hi Alan

I found the issue today.

When my module loads any VEX kit it automatically makes the module slect the CLICK (led) at the faders instead of the AUX ( led ) at the top.
              I am new to this module and failed to notice that and hence the volume wouldnt change.
              As soon as I changed the selection to AUX the volume faders / sliders work perfectly with all the VEX kits.

Appreciate your time in this thread

Comment

Well, that's a new one on me! Glad you got it sorted!
                Alan

Comment

Working...
                X