Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reggae kit for TD-30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggae kit for TD-30

I'm completely new to this - just got a TD-30 and am surprised that it doesn't seem to have a reggae- style kit (although some could work, yes). Has anyone created one that I could have the instrument settings for in order to save time (I have a gig tomorrow night I need it for)? I did a search on this forum and can't find any. Looking through this forum it seems like I can import the kit settings into the sound module somehow. Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the forum, ragdoll!

Give forum-member 'Alan VEX' a shout. He has a company called VEXpressions, that sells collections of 'paramater-tweaks', which you can load into your newly acquired TD-30 module. These are so-called VEX-Packs and I'm certain there are some kits in them that are well-suited for Reagge!

Congratulations on your new, shiny TD-30 kit!

HTH

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

Hey ragdoll. As HM said, go check out our site. I don't usually plug this way, but I will tell you that you're probably going to be more interested in some of our packs for the 20 & 20X. (and yes, they will work on your 30) There are many reggae style kits in the older packs. Of course, we have a few on the newer 20X and 30 packs, but I don't think we labeled them "reggae".

Feel free to email me through our site. I'll be glad to help with any questions.

Welcome to the forum.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I've needed a reggae style kit too, didn't really find what I was after on the TD30 Strike vex pack. That said, putting one kit together for what i was after didn't take too long.

Roland TD-30KV, Pearl Demon Drive Double Pedal, Pearl H1000 hit hat stand, Shure SE530 IEMs, AKG K171 MKII Headphones, Mackie DLM PA, Yamaha MG102C mixer, Roland Studio Capture

Natal Walnut kit (US Fusion X), Bosphorus Antique 16" Crash & 22" Ride, Bosphorus Gold Series 14" hats.

Comment

Comment

Rag, I saw your email, but like I said above; while we have a lot of kits, they don't necessarily carry the "reggae" name. I'd have to sit down for an hour and find them all and make a list.
            Alan
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Working...
            X