Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-9 stuff to share

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by hemants View Post
    Is there a link to td9 v2 upgrade?

    Or can someone pm me ?

    Can I get guru kits with version 1?
    Go to Roland.com, I think update is there: $ I believe too: worth it big-time IMO

    I have tweaked MUCH MORE since then: I will see if I remember how to do this: anyone please instructions again?
    TD-9 Module Gen 2; TMC-6 Slave Module; PD-105BK; PD-85BK x 3; CY-13R x 1; CY-12C x 3; Kit Toy China 15" x 1; Kit Toy Splash 10" x 2; KD-9; CY-5 x 2; FD-7-; Pintech Dinbat used as Cowbell; TDA-700 & Roland KCW-1 Sub Woofer; Pearl 902 Double Pedal; ROC-N-SOC V- Stool with Back Rest

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by hemants View Post
      Is there a link to td9 v2 upgrade?

      Or can someone pm me ?

      Can I get guru kits with version 1?
      You have to contact Roland directly in your country. See more here: https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...492#post811492
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

      Comment


      • #33
        Would be great if someone can upload a vide of them playing some of the kits!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by CryptyMike View Post
          Would be great if someone can upload a vide of them playing some of the kits!
          https://youtu.be/oY78Nj78JLE?t=188
          Alan
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Alan VEX View Post

            I mean the custom kits made by the OP

            I have a td-9, and actually just purchased the VEX naturals pack!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by CryptyMike View Post

              I mean the custom kits made by the OP

              I have a td-9, and actually just purchased the VEX naturals pack!
              We only have website sound samples for these older modules. We probably won’t return to discontinued modules in our videos.
              Alan
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

              Comment

              Working...
              X