Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question with Vdrumlib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question with Vdrumlib

Hey guys , I am trying to send kits from my PC to my TD-12 and there seems to be no problem with Vdrumlib because it shows it is sending but my module says there is a midi communications error ??

Is there something i have to do with the module to allow it to accept these files ?

Thanks
    Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
    Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
    Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

You don't really have to do anything to your TD-12. If these are your own backups, then everything should be okay. But, if you got these backups from someone else, then you need to make sure that the device ID is the same as the backups. For example, all of the VEX files use the factory default device ID of 17. If your device ID was changed to something other than the factory default of 17, then you would need to change it back.

BTW, how do you know that the file you are sending is good? Is it your own backup?

Also, what MIDI adapter are you using?

-SD-

Comment

I am the same guy sending you the Email about it LOL
      Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
      Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
      Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

Yes, that is what I thought. I'll email you back.

-SD-

Comment

Hey SD, any updates on the new release??
          Will this support the new TDW-20 since the drum kit file allocation seems a little different.. Would that support 50 user kits or 100 user kits??
          Just a quick follow up here...

Comment

Originally posted by RAJ View Post
            Hey SD, any updates on the new release??
            Will this support the new TDW-20 since the drum kit file allocation seems a little different.. Would that support 50 user kits or 100 user kits??
            Just a quick follow up here...
            The TDW-20 is not available in the states, yet. So, it is impossible for me to reverse engineer it before the next VDL release. Same reason why there are no VEX kits for the TDW-20, yet -- Chris and Alan can't create kits before they have access to a TDW-20.

But, I do plan on supporting it after it becomes available.

-SD-

Comment

I was just wondering if there was any word on the upgrade. I know it is still new out but I just wanted to check ii

Just wanted to bump the thread. ii

Comment

Originally posted by paladin View Post
                I was just wondering if there was any word on the upgrade. I know it is still new out but I just wanted to check ii

Just wanted to bump the thread. ii
                I am sure a full release will be out with in the next few weeks as beta testing is currently going on, other than that, SD would be the only person to provide you/us with more concrete info on release dates and so forth.

In the mean time pm SD, and i am sure he may be willing to provide you with a download link to the new beta upgrade if you like...

Rena

Comment

Yes, VDL is nearly ready, but I believe Ken's working on a few last minute things to improve some TDW functions.
                  Alan
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by RAJ View Post
                    I am sure a full release will be out with in the next few weeks as beta testing is currently going on, other than that, SD would be the only person to provide you/us with more concrete info on release dates and so forth.

In the mean time pm SD, and i am sure he may be willing to provide you with a download link to the new beta upgrade if you like...

Rena
                    I am not in a hurry man. I am sure he will get to it as soon as he can. I was just curious if he even had it started etc... with the TDW-20's just now being shipped.

As I said it was just a bump ii

Comment

Working...
                    X