Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Lot" - VEX Combo for TD-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Lot" - VEX Combo for TD-20

Hi All

I probably should have just emailed Vex directly but i'm sure there are others in this forum who'd like to know if Vex are going to offer a new combo for TD-20 that includes everything (hence the title)..

I haven't even got my kit yet (hopefully soon) but i'm planning to buy the whole Vex kit beforehand..

Thanks.

oh yeah, my apologies if this thread has come up before.

We do offer "The Works" package upon request that includes everything we currently have for the TD-20. We do not advertise it simply because it continually changes as we add expansions. Email me for current details.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by amonline View Post
      We do offer "The Works" package upon request that includes everything we currently have for the TD-20. We do not advertise it simply because it continually changes as we add expansions. Email me for current details.
      Great. Have sent you an email.

Comment

Working...
      X